Tuesday 6 September 2011

DESIRE'S SPEECH - FROM 'WAITING'


(STANDS AND BEGINS TO CARESS THE DRAPE BEFORE TYING THE FIRST KNOT) Men believe that they are the stronger sex. (SNORTS DERISIVELY) They believe that they have to go through life conquering anything and everything with their dicks. Look at what’s happening in the world – in fact think back on what’s been happening all along. Men have been running the show for forever and look where it’s left us; wars, ignorance, hatred, poverty, suffering and the ever present fear. Most of the time, they are all delusional and yet they believe that they are wise and powerful. Fucking arseholes! They wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between night and day if they were not told. They really think that they are Kings but the truth is…  Women are Goddesses and our vaginas are the altars at which men bow down and pray. (PAUSE) When I was just a little girl, life decided to teach me one of the most valuable lessons that I would ever learn. I had to sacrifice my virginity and my innocence to a stranger who turned around and told me that it was my fault that he had to rape me. (DERISIVE LAUGHTER) Sometimes life’s lessons are sweet and endearing, but most of the time, the things we are taught are cruel and heartless. I learned that no matter how powerful men may think they are, women are even more powerful because we are the mothers and nurturers of creation.

No comments: